Thank you for visiting our site. At Delarah, we value the trust that you have placed in us andrespect your privacy. This is why Delarah is committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information you share with us.
By visiting and using delarah.com, you understand and are agreeing to the policies outlined below. By agreeing, you provide Delarah the consent to collect, use, store and disclose your information. If you do not agree and consent, please discontinue using our service.
Types of Information Collected from You
Delarah collects information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list, register with us, access our content, update your account profile, participate in a survey or promotion, or when you contact customer support. You can opt out of providing a certain kind of information, but you may lose accessibility to specific features and benefits provided by Delarah.
- Contact Details: This may include name, email address, billing or shipping address, contact number and other similar contact information.
- Credentials: We collect your password and other information required to provide authentication and account access.
- Account Data: We will collect and store information such as wish lists, save products and other similar information.
- Payment Details: This includes the data required to process a payment when you make a purchase.
- Content: This includes messages or emails sent to us, feedback, suggestions, testimonials, questions and other similar content created by you.
- Contacts: If you provide information about other people, we will collect and store that information.
- Operational:Cookies are used to provide a user-friendly browsing experience. They are necessary for the operation of certain services, including helping you access your personal Delarah account pages and using features such as wish-list and shopping cart.
- Analytics and Management:These allow us to collect data pertaining to your use of our site and services. The information is then used to provide a more customized service.
- Advertising and Marketing:Cookies are helpful in offering ads that are relevant to you and your interests. We also use them to analyse and evaluate the success of certain ad campaigns.
- Social Networking:Cookies allow you to share our content on third-party social media platforms.
How Your Information May Be Used
Delarah may use the information collected from you in the following ways:
- Facilitating your orders and providing services as requested by you
- Confirming and tracking your orders
- Responding to your questions, queries and comments
- Identifying your preferences in relation to products and services
- Checking and verifying the accuracy of your information provided to us
- Preventing and detecting fraud and illegal activities, including any suspected fraud
- Enhancing and improving our website, services, product offerings and creating new ones
- Improving our marketing, advertising and promotional efforts and overall customer experience
- Offering you personalized content via our website
- Understanding our customer demographics, interests and behavior
- Understanding your product and service preferences
- Administering and completing our promotions, surveys and other promotions
- Contacting you (via email, phone or post) regarding products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Fulfilling other uses with your consent and with disclosure to you
Delarah takes reasonable steps to protect your personal data provided by you from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction. We make use of a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to protect your personal information. For example, when personal information is transferred over the internet, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your data. However, it is important to note that no transferal of data over the internet is completely secure and therefore, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any information you share with us.
Delarah does not knowingly collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 13, and we do not encourage children under this age to use our website. We do not sell products for children under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have collected information from a minor under the age of 13, we will immediately begin the process of having the personal information removed from our database.
Third Party Links
What You Can Do
You can make any of the following choices to limit the amount of information shared by you:
We respect your privacy and understand if you need to opt out of communications from Delarah. To opt-out, please select the unsubscribe option from our communications. We will gladly honor your request by ceasing communications with you.
- Updating Your Information
If you have an account with Delarah, you can update, delete or review the information provided there at any time. To do this, you will have to login to your account and make the necessary changes. If you are unsure how to do this, please contact our customer service representatives.